Review: The Accident

The Accident The Accident by Shree Janani
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Accident by Shree Janani is a 12 Page short read. The story starts off as a crisis story of a middle age businessman mourning a death. As the story progresses you see a different dimension to the story and the shift in genre. The pace was fast and it won't let you feel lagged. The writing is crisp and to the point.

Having said that, I felt the story was too short. I would love to see more of it. The author can very well take this as a prelude to expanding the story. Although the characters are less, as a reader I am intrigued to know more about them. The story gave a lot of room for interpretation and scope. Hope author takes this into consideration and work on an expansion.

View all my reviews

Comments